Progress Meter

rough draft of *Venom of Dragons* / 3rd part of SPELLS OF WATER
Rough draft of *Kindle a Fae's Wrath*

Friday, July 5, 2019

What's Inspiring

Summer always needs a little light inspiration to make it through the heat.

I enjoyed Alice in the Wonderland when I was a child.  In the last decade, though, I've come to a greater appreciation of what Lewis Carroll was doing:  a book for children that makes adults laugh, too.

No Disney, please.

Try this when things seem absolutely, utterly, completely without possibilities:

Alice laughed. "There's no use trying," she said; "one can't believe impossible things."

"I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen. "When I was young, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."

public domain image


Possibilities.  Those are nice roads to travel. And inspiration to help us continue on.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Available Now! ~ Storm of Spells ~ 2nd in the trilogy Spells of Water

  A menacing watcher lurks in the citadel—with twisted sorcery as a guard. The citadel at Saet’Idros Archais guarded a passage from the Wa...